Welcome to our Online Registration program!
Click here to read all about some common questions you may have about the registration process. This PDF document covers residency requirements, playing up policies, scholarship opportunities, volunteering procedures, donation information and our cancelation policy:
Overview of Registration Process & Rules
VERY IMPORTANT: Use the email we have on file for you !!!
All NEW families should enter their email, then click submit. A temporary password will be emailed to you immediately. Use that password to begin the registration process.
The registration process consists of two parts:
- Register your player(s) into our programs.
- Continue to payment processing after registrations are completed.
Please note that if you do not pay for the program, your registration will be waitlisted within 2 days for spring programs and your player will not be rostered until payment is received.
After payment, you will receive two emails immediately. One is from NCBBSB entitled "NCBBSB Payment Receipt" providing you with a receipt for your payment. The second is from also from NCBBSB confirming your player's registration in a program we offer.
- This web host uses the term parent and guardian to mean the same thing.
- Please register your player under the exact name on the birth certificate.
- The system works best when you place the player's family email in the email box, and put the father's email in Guardian 1 and the mother's email separately in Guardian 2.
- Since your typed entries will automatically be included in the roster, the volunteers administering this data would appreciate your using correct "first letter" capitalization for personal information, so that it does not have to be corrected before official posting to League Headquarters (ie, Thomas Carter, etc.).