The 2019 New Canaan youth baseball season for Cal Ripken and Babe Ruth is just around the corner!
Team sponsors are needed for the upcoming Spring 2019 season.
Please consider sponsoring a team this year.
The tax-deductible $550 team sponsorship contribution offers many benefits, including:
- Your company/organization’s name will appear on your team’s jerseys and as part of game recap accounts that appear in local newspapers.
- Your company/organization’s name will be featured on our homepage and on your team’s webpage on the New Canaan Baseball website.
- Your company/organization will receive an engraved plaque with a team photo
- Your company/organization will be included in a sponsor 'thank you' advertisement taken out by New Canaan Baseball in a local newspaper
- You will be supporting 400 young athletes who play baseball in New Canaan.
Please click here and complete the sponsor form today.
(Note: Requires less than 5 minutes to complete.)
We have received tremendous support from local businesses so far, but there are still approximately 30 available team sponsorship opportunities across all divisions.
As a coach, I have been the beneficiary of your generosity. New Canaan has some of the finest facilities in Fairfield County and our players have the right uniforms and equipment to enjoy America’s pastime.
Your contribution funds our overall program, which includes scholarships, uniforms, field improvements and much more.
On behalf of New Canaan Baseball, we would like to thank you for your donation towards our spring season. It takes many volunteers and a supportive community to make our baseball program successful, and we could not do it without you.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the phone number and/or email address below.
New Canaan Baseball
Play Ball, Catch Life!